As the best-selling retail fuel transfer pump, the M-150S provides longer run times and award-winning performance year-over-year. The GPI M-150S series is the pump of choice for agricultural, automotive and construction applications dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene with flow rates up to 15 GPM (57 L/min). The M150S-AU features a self-priming rotary gear design, a 12-volt (dc) motor, and a lightweight cast aluminum body that resists corrosion. It comes with an automatic unleaded nozzle for ease of use, a telescoping suction pipe to fit tank depths between 15″ and 40″, convenient spin collar for easy installation, a lockable nozzle holder to deter theft, a fuel hose, and a factory-installed, 18-ft. (5.5 m) power cord.
– Gasoline up to E15|Diesel up to B20|Kerosene
– DURABLE ALUMINUM HOUSING: Manufactured from high-quality diecast aluminum, our fuel transfer pump with automatic shut-off nozzle is extremely dependable and lightweight and will put minimal stress on your tank bung. The powder-coated aluminum housing is rugged and corrosion-resistant to withstand years of work in any application.
– ROTARY GEAR DESIGN: The rotary gear pump is engineered with fewer moving parts, which means less friction and wear on its components. Thus this rotary gear pump will have fewer needed repairs and longer life than a rotary vane pump. When you need reliable performance GPI’s gear pumps are over engineered to deliver.
– 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Our M-150S GPI fuel transfer pumps come with a 2-year warranty and are UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified. Feel confident in knowing that your fuel pump has been providing longer run times and award-winning performance.
– EASY-TO-USE: The 12-VDC motor of our fuel transfer pumps is highly efficient as it delivers gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol blends, and kerosene at flow rates up to 15GPM. Additionally, the innovative spin collar design of our fuel transfer pump makes installation fast and easy!
– Lockable nozzle holder protects your investment and deters theft.
– strainer and poppet access makes maintenance quick and easy.
– Designed for permanent mounting on vented storage tanks
– A convenient spin collar and factory-installed power cord make installation safe and easy.
|Flow Rate G/L||
15 GPM (57 L/min)
3/4 in. FNPT Inlet, Automatic Shut-off, Unleaded
2in. male NPT, Spin Collar
12/2 AWG, 18 ft. (5.5m), Factory Installed
12 ft.(3.7m) x 3/4 in.
30 min on/30 min off
|Inlet Connection Type||
1 in. FNPT
|Outlet Connection Type||
3/4 in. FNPT
|Pump Housing Material||
Corrosion-Resistant Diecast Aluminum, Powder Coated
Polypropylene, Telescoping 15 to 40in.. x 1in. MNPT
-20° F to 125° F (-29° C to 52° C)
15 PSI (1.03 bar)
12 Volt Battery
cULus Motor Listed for Hazardous Locations Class I, Division 2, Group D USA and Canada
2-yr pump warranty
CE. Complies with the requirements of the EMC Directive 89/336/EEC