As the best-selling retail fuel transfer pump, the M-150S provides longer run times and award-winning performance year-over-year. The GPI M-150S series is the pump of choice for agricultural, automotive and construction applications dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene with flow rates up to 15 GPM (57 L/min). The M150S-PO features a self-priming rotary gear design, a 12-volt (dc) motor, and a lightweight cast aluminum body that resists corrosion. It comes with a convenient spin collar for easy installation, a lockable nozzle holder to deter theft, and a factory-installed 18-ft. (5.5 m) power cord.
– Gasoline up to E15|Diesel up to B20|Kerosene|AVGAS|Jet A
– GOLD MEDAL PERFORMANCE: The M-150S fuel transfer pump is independent lab tested and has received the Gold Medal Performance Award for delivering three times more operating hours than our leading competitor’s comparable pump.
– DURABLE ALUMINUM HOUSING: Manufactured from high-quality diecast aluminum, our fuel transfer pump (pump only) is extremely dependable and lightweight and will put minimal stress on your tank bung. The aluminum housing is rugged and corrosion-resistant to withstand years of work in any application.
– ROTARY GEAR DESIGN: The rotary gear pump is engineered with fewer moving parts, which means less friction and wear on its components. Thus this rotary gear pump will have fewer needed repairs and longer life than a rotary vane pump. When you need reliable performance GPI’s gear pumps are over engineered to deliver.
– EASY-TO-USE: The 12-VDC motor of our fuel transfer pumps is highly efficient as it delivers gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene at flow rates up to 15GPM. Additionally, the innovative spin collar design of our fuel transfer pump makes installation fast and easy!
– 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Our M-150S GPI fuel transfer pumps come with a 2-year warranty and are UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified. Feel confident in knowing that your fuel pump has been providing longer run times and award-winning performance.
– Lockable nozzle cover protects your investment and deters theft
– Unique strainer and poppet design allows for easy access and maintenance
– Designed for stationary locations in fleet, agriculture or Industrial applications
|Flow Rate G/L||
15 GPM (57 L/min)
2in. male NPT, Spin Collar
12/2 AWG Power cord, 18 ft. (5.5m)
30 min on/30 min off
|Inlet Connection Type||
1 in. FNPT
|Outlet Connection Type||
3/4 in. FNPT
|Pump Housing Material||
Corrosion-Resistant Diecast Aluminum, Powder Coated
-20° F to 125° F (-29° C to 52° C)
15 PSI (1.03 bar)
12 Volt Battery
cULus Motor Listed for Hazardous Locations Class I, Division 1, Group D USA and Canada
CE. Complies with the requirements of the EMC Directive 89/336/EEC