The GPI 01A31LM digital turbine flowmeter is made from durable cast aluminum and features an LCD display that is accurate to +/-5 percent of reading. This economical turbine meter is designed for flow rates from 10-100 LPM (3 to 30 GPM) and is factory calibrated in liters for use with diesel, gasoline or kerosene. The lightweight 01A31LM mounts easily to the end of a hose and is ideal for use with free flow gravity systems or combined with an electric transfer pump as part of a fuel transfer system. The GPI 01A31LM digital flow meter comes with two 3/4-in. reducers to work with either 1-in. or 3/4-in. line sizes, 1-in. MNPT pipe nipple and two standard AAA batteries.
– Compact and lightweight at just 12 oz.
– Mount directly to the nozzle for easy reading
– Includes 3/4 in. reducer fitting and 3/4 x 1 1/2 in. pipe fitting
– Methanol model (01A31GMME) available
– FM Approved to U.S. and Canadian Standards as intrinsically Safe fr Class 1, Division 1 Groups D.
– Not for use with water or chemicals.
|Flow Range (GPM/Lmin)||
3 – 30 GPM (10-100 L/min)
|Inlet Connection Type||
1 in. FNPT
|Outlet Connection Type||
1 in. FNPT
|Pump Housing Material||
14° to 130° F (-10° to 55° C)
300 PSI (20.7 bar)
(2) AAA Alkaline Batteries
Div 1 Groups D, FM Approved to U.S. and Canadian Standards as Intrinsically Safe for Class 1
2-yr meter warranty
|Unit of Measure||