The GPI L5116 oil pump is ideal for use with new oil (up to 90 wt.), waste oil, hydraulic fluid, antifreeze or other non-flammable oil-based solvents. It features a gerotor gear design and durable, light weight cast aluminum housing. With a rugged 115-/230-volt (ac) motor delivering flow rates up to 16 QPM (15 L/min.), it is engineered for long life and limited maintenance. The L5116 complete with a ball valve nozzle, 8-ft. (2.5 m) dispensing hose, a telescoping suction pipe to fit tank depths between 15 in. and 40 in., and three-prong plug-in. The motor is a UL recognized component and CSA approved with a 1-year warranty.
– Up to 90W Oil|Hydraulic Fluid|Anti-Freeze
– Weather-resistant, thermally protected 0.5 HP motor is designed for long life and limited maintenance.
– Specifically designed for use with high viscosity fluids.
– Thermal limiting motor protection extends motor life.
– Weight centering inlet base reduces tank stress includes pressure relief valve and provides easy strainer access.
– Pre-installed power cord greatly reduces assembly and installation time.
– Wetted materials: aluminum, stainless steel, brass, steel, nitrile rubber & zinc plated steel.
– Motor is UL recognized component and CSA approved. 1-yr warranty.
|Flow Rate G/L||
2in. male NPT, Center Base
3 ft. (.91 m)
8 ft. (2.44 m) x 3/4 in.
30 min on/30 min off
|Inlet Connection Type||
1 in. FNPT
|Outlet Connection Type||
1 in. FNPT
|Pump Housing Material||
Polypropylene, Telescoping 15 to 40in.. x 1in. MNPT
7.5 amps (115V/60Hz) / 3.7 amps (230V)
50 PSI (3.45 bar)
Motor reviewed by UL under supplier model number