The M-240S series is the pump of choice for agricultural, automotive and construction applications with low viscosity petroleum fuels delivering flow rates up to 15 GPM (57 L/min). The GPI M-240S-MU features a self-priming rotary gear design a 24-volt (dc) motor and a lightweight cast aluminum body that resists corrosion. With a manual unleaded nozzle,a telescoping suction pipe to fit tank depths between 15″ and 40″, convenient spin collar for easy mounting, lockable nozzle holder to deter theft, a fuel dispensing hose, and a factory-installed, 18-ft. (5.5 m) power cord, the M-240S-MU is UL Listed and CSA Certified with 2 year warranty.
– Gasoline up to E15|Diesel up to B20|Kerosene
– Rotary gear design reduces wear and high quality 24-VDC motor provide more operating hours for maximum value.
– Convenient spin collar for easy installation and versatile pump mounting.
– Circuit breaker motor protection extends motor life.
– Light-weight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress.
– Lockable nozzle holder protects your investment and deters fuel theft.
– Designed for permanent mounting on vented storage tanks.
– UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified
|Flow Rate G/L||
15 GPM (57 L/min)
3/4 in. FNPT Inlet, Manual Shut-off, Unleaded
2in. male NPT, Spin Collar
12/2 AWG, 18 ft. (5.5m), Factory Installed
12 ft.(3.7m) x 3/4 in.
30 min on/30 min off
|Inlet Connection Type||
1 in. FNPT
|Outlet Connection Type||
3/4 in. FNPT
|Pump Housing Material||
Corrosion-Resistant Diecast Aluminum, Powder Coated
Polypropylene, Telescoping 15 to 40in.. x 1in. MNPT
-20° F to 125° F (-29° C to 52° C)
15 PSI (1.03 bar)
24 Volt Battery
cULus Motor Listed for Hazardous Locations Class I, Division 2, Group D USA and Canada
2-yr pump warranty
CE. Complies with the requirements of the EMC Directive 89/336/EEC