As a GPI best-seller, the M-180S provides longer run times and reliable performance year-over-year. The GPI M-180S series is the pump of choice for agricultural, automotive and construction applications dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene with flow rates up to 18 GPM (68 L/min). The M180S-AU features a self-priming rotary gear design, a 12-volt (dc) motor, and a lightweight cast aluminum body that resists corrosion. It is UL Listed and comes with a automatic unleaded nozzle for ease of use, a telescoping suction pipe to fit tank depths between 15″ and 40″, convenient spin collar for easy installation, a lockable nozzle holder to deter theft, a fuel dispensing hose, and a factory-installed, 18-ft. (5.5 m) power cord.
– Gasoline up to E15|Diesel up to B20|Kerosene
– More operating hours means longer pump life and greater value.
– Convenient spin collar provides for easy installation and versatile pump mounting.
– Powder-coated, lightweight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress.
– Lockable nozzle holder protects your investment and deters theft.
– Designed for permanent mounting on vented storage tanks.
– Low profile design.
– UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified
|Flow Rate G/L||
18 GPM (69 L/min)
3/4 in. FNPT Inlet, Automatic Shut-off, Unleaded
2in. male NPT, Spin Collar
12/2 AWG, 18 ft. (5.5m), Factory Installed
12 ft. (3.7m) x 1 in.
30 min on/30 min off
|Inlet Connection Type||
1 in. FNPT
|Outlet Connection Type||
1 in. FNPT
|Pump Housing Material||
Corrosion-Resistant Diecast Aluminum, Powder Coated
Polypropylene, Telescoping 15 to 40in.. x 1in. MNPT
-20° F to 125° F (-29° C to 52° C)
15 PSI (1.03 bar)
12 Volt Battery
cULus Motor Listed for Hazardous Locations Class I, Division 2, Group D USA and Canada
2-yr pump warranty
CE. Complies with the requirements of the EMC Directive 89/336/EEC