As the pump of choice for stationary locations in fleet, agriculture or industrial applications, the 1115S series is ideal for dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene. Delivering flow rates up to 12 GPM (45 L/min), the GPI M-1115S-MU features a self-priming rotary gear design, a 115-volt (ac) motor, and a lightweight cast aluminum body that resists corrosion. It comes with a manual unleaded nozzle, a telescoping suction pipe to fit tank depths between 15″ and 40″, convenient spin collar for easy installation, and lockable nozzle holder to deter theft.
– Gasoline up to E15|Diesel up to B20|Kerosene
– Designed for stationary locations in fleet, agriculture or industrial applications
– Circuit breaker motor protection extends motor life
– Convenient spin collar for easy installation and versatile pump mounting.
– For use with gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol blends, and kerosene
– Powder-coated, lightweight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress
– Lockable nozzle holder protects your investment and deters theft.
– UL Listed and CSA Certified
– 2-year warranty
|Flow Rate G/L||
12 GPM (45 L/min)
|Max. Flow Rate (Q /min)||
3/4 in. FNPT Inlet, Manual Shut-off, Unleaded
2in. male NPT, Spin Collar
12 ft.(3.7m) x 3/4 in.
30 min on/30 min off
|Inlet Connection Type||
1 in. FNPT
|Outlet Connection Type||
3/4 in. FNPT
|Pump Housing Material||
Corrosion-Resistant Diecast Aluminum, Powder Coated
Polypropylene, Telescoping 15 to 40in.. x 1in. MNPT
-20° F to 125° F (-29° C to 52° C)
15 PSI (1.03 bar)
115 Volt Source
cULus Motor Listed for Hazardous Locations Class I, Division 1, Group D USA and Canada
2-yr pump warranty